“Best waitress ever...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Best waitress ever...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We visited on Thursday. Our waitress, Bri, had several large tables and a couple of 2 person tables. She hustled. It seemed like she was almost running the whole time we were there. She got everything right, and remembered drink orders and refills.

We have visited several times and the food was great as usual. My husband went with his standard lasagna and I had she artichoke spinach chicken penne pasta. The pasta portions are huge and we had enough left over for dinner the next night. We both added side salads. We love the bread with oil and spices.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Laura B

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“1st Time Visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Enjoyed the bread with spice in oil, the salad with the meal was very good. I ordered the lunch lasagna it was good but I should of had something else. Would visit again to try another dish

• Visited June 2014
Independence, Missouri
“Italian atmosphere and excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The minute you walk into this place - you can imagine yourself in Italy. Music that involves famous Italian singers and just plain Italian folk music. The food is excellent and they are so good about making adjustments to suit your preference. Two people can have a first class Italian meal for a very reasonable price. They serve fresh bread right out of the oven. They will follow your request for changes to the servings as you wish. We usually eat here twice a week.

• Visited May 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very Impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I stopped for a quick bite before a concert. The food was great the only complaint I would have is they went a little over board on the toppings of our pizza (rare complaint I am sure). the food quality was excellent, the services was fast and very courteous! I'm looking forward to our next trip to the KC area to try their pastas!

• Visited April 2014
Lees Summit
“Best Italian Nachos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Everything I have ever had here is wonderful!! My favorite is the Italian nachos!!! There is enough on the plate to feed at least six people! Always great food and always great service!!

• Visited January 2014