“Love the bread a dipping spices!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 257 Restaurants in Independence
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday and we arrived as they were unlocking the front doors. (They only serve dinner) A slight mixup caused our appetizer to be forgotten, but it was promptly brought out after our dinner was served. Apologies were offered and the price was taken off our bill. Thank you for the nice customer service. They also gave me a deliciously rich chocolate sundae for my birthday!

1  Thank MommyOf4Smiles

Reviewed 1 January 2014

On a very busy New Years Eve this restaurant served up a wonderful dinner for our party of 10! What professionals! The manager is exceptional and was even helping with the tables! I usually have the Chicken Bryan, but this time tried a penne pasta and got the mussels for an appetizer. The mussels and bread dipped in the sauce were outstanding! Not to be missed is the blackberry sangria! I took half the pasta home and added steamed broccoli to make meal #2! I love Carrabba's!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is one of my family's favorite "Italian Grill" establishment in K.C.. The red sauce is pretty plain though, just tomato and not much herbs or spices, however, the more specialized the entrees, the better. My wife's favorite is the Seafood Pasta, mine is the Pork Chop Marsala, and my son's favorite is the Fried Calamari. They have the flavor/smell of what we call the Dragon's Breath in Asian cooking... It's the fragrant smoke from the grill that permeates the dish! Very flavorful! Their bread is some of the best, but portions have decreased in size since 2008...Humm, Is it a coincident?

Reviewed 31 December 2013

we ate here it was ok but not the best in town I would not spend my money here again sever was good prices are to high

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Wow, we had one of our best meals on our trip to the US. a great can do attitude, matched with fantastic food. What more could one ask? A great Caesar salad followed by the veal. Some really good flavours here. A dessert to die for is the John Cole, just not keen to share....sorry!