“The Best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 249 Restaurants in Independence
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Where to start. The customer friendliness is top-notch! The food is prepared in a timely manner. I especially like the open floor, it creates a more friendly environment! I've visited other Minskys, Independence location is "my spot!"

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I eat here at least once a month, the pizza is great and so is the service. We eat here often enough that our server knows what we want before we order. The Pap Minskys pizza is really great. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
“So Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

You must visit this Minsky's! The food and the people are great. If you haven't tried the Cheeseburger Pizza, Tostada, or the Mexican Pizza Rolls you must try them, they are my favorites!!

• Visited January 2014
Independence, Missouri
“One of the friendliest places you'll ever eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

The pizza is very good, fixed however you want it. Beer is served in fronzen mugs so cold ice crystals form on top of the beer. The wait staff is exceptionally friendly and very attentive without being a nuisnace.If you are a regular they remember you, how many are in your party and what you order. Our group of firends meets here almost every week.

• Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not up to the hype”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

During a recent visit to Independence, my wife and I went to this location for dinner. We were cordially greeted and seated immediately. We ordered (hot) chicken wings and a large sausage pizza. The wings were giant, whole wings. Pleasantly surprised by this. Not the miniscule chicken pieces one is usually served.

When the pizza arrived, I was shocked by the sausage. More accurate, I was shocked at the lack of sausage. I actually asked my wife, "Where's the meat?". Within seconds of our pizza being delivered, two other tables had their pizzas delivered, with the very same question being asked. The pizza it self tasted as though there was little, if any, sauce included. This made the pizza taste very, very dry.

Normally my wife and I can consume an entire pizza at a meal. In this case, 3/8 of the pizza was taken back to the motel and offered to the ladies at the front desk, as a goodwill gesture.

Usually I can give a place a second chance. However, given the fact there seemed to be a overall problem in putting meat on a pizza, I don't know that I will in this case.

• Visited August 2013