“Excellent pizza!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great service and wonderful pizza! Love that they also have gluten-free at a good price. We will be returning :)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I eat here at least a couple times a month and always have a good experience! The service is fast and very friendly and the pizza is delicious! Another good thing about this location is that most of the servers have been there for a while and are able to answer any questions we have and know how to keep us happy and coming back!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

There was 3 of us that ate here on a Friday evening around 6:00 pm. The service was great and the waiter answered all our request with what he suggested was the best options for our meals. The atmosphere was nice and there was no problems at all. Loved the Pizza. Definetly a go back Diner.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We eat at this location frequently. The service is often SLOW. The waitress we used to have was always very good (I think she left to have a baby).

The restrooms need a LOT of work. There is a toilet in one that has been leaking for a couple years. The upgrades wouldn't cost much but would make it a MUCH better experience. Some general care and maintenance needs to be done to the facility. They could start with the display case at the entry. There are coupon examples in there that haven't been used for years.

We would go there more often but it is inconsistent in food quality and service. The 'bonuses" that you get for purchasing expire too soon that you can't use them. Another reason why we don't like to go there as often.

I agree, managers are more "hands off".

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is literally my favorite pizza ever. I've been going here since I was a kid. Sadly I developed an autoimmune disease and had to go gluten and dairy free. Minsky's gives out points and rewards for birthdays, anniversaries etc. Unfortunately those of us who have special diets are not considered when the points and rewards are handed out. When I get a free pizza I always have to pay extra for it to be gluten and dairy free. The manager never seems to care. Something new with the rewards is now you must eat in the restaurant. You cannot get a free pizza to go. Really? What about my mother-in-law who was home-bound with a broken leg for awhile? The manager didn't seem to care about that either. It was also too bad that my wedding anniversary has never been added to my rewards account. I've asked about it several times but nothing has been done about it and the rewards site didn't work so I could do it myself. Minsky's is great but I would not recommend the Independence location. Try Blue Springs or another location instead. Those managers seem much kinder and more helpful.