“A good time”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A good time”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I went to the drive-in one night since I was in KC for 2 days and I went to a Royals game the day before. I liked the drive-in. Nothing too out of the ordinary. For $10, you get to watch two movies. And with two screens, you can drive to the other side if the second movie on the other side interests you more. I had a rental truck and said in the truck, reclined with my windows open and I was more than OK. But if you have a pickup truck or lawn chair, it's probably even better. Plus, they didn't check for snacks so I stopped off and bought some snacks which saves a lot of money. A nice visit if the weather is nice and the movies are good.

Visited July 2013

Independence, Missouri
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Old fashioned drive in theatre”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have been here multiple times and everyone should enjoy watching a movie from their cars like the days of yore. The property is not fancy but offers double features on two screens nightly in season. The concessions are available and adequate, but when we take the family or a group we take our own refreshments. Kids always enjoy going to the Twin for a movie or two every year.

Visited June 2013
kansas city missouri
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“night out to the movies”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very affordable and a great place to spend the evening without fighting a crowd. Good movies showing most evenings and food is good for a drive in.

Visited June 2013