“Love this place!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #20 of 257 Restaurants in Independence
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This restaurant has the best service of any fast food restaurant ever! The staff if ALWAYS friendly, courteous and helpful. They have someone going around to the tables to see if you need a drink refill or anything else, take your trash and drop off a yummy mint. Along with a smile!!

I also love the food!! GREAT waffle fries (I do sometimes ask them to make them fresh and hot, but I do that in almost any restaurant)
My favorite sandwich is the chicken salad ~ can't get that at any other fast food restaurant, but I also I love the chicken deluxe. Oh, and great Chicken Tortilla soup! Mmmmm...

Reviewed 18 January 2014

After arriving in town for a family emergency a little after midnight, and spending the entire day at the hospital, we left to grab a bite to eat and decided to try Chick-fil-A. What a super decision that was! We had heard a lot about it but don't have one in our area. The staff was spectacular, and so was the food!