I went there on 10/06/13 and had my food burnt, twice. The waitress told me the cooks response was that it was my fault for saucing the dish before handing it to them. That the caramelization of the sugars in the sauce causes the burning, so it was in fact my fault and that I should have added the sauce later in a separate bowl. My fault the cooks burnt my food. I had to type that twice because I still can't believe it. No, it was the fact the grill was set at too high of a temperature that the food was burning and the cooks weren't very attentive with my dish. They watched as it burnt and repeatedly scraped the burnt parts down the center hole of the grill. I got half of the plate I even started with because it wound up down the shoot or on the floor. Never in my life have I gone to a restaurant and been told I ruined my dinner, not them. Preposterous. I've gone to many Mongolian Grills all over the midwest and have never had my food burnt and I've always sauced the food before hand. I would have gone back up a third time but my party had to leave. To think I tipped the cooks $3.00 before hand. At least the waitress was attentive and understanding.Thanks BD's Mongolian Grill for $17 worth of crap.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.