“Drive thru yeah”

Sheridan's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Independence
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Description: Welcome to the Sheridan's Frozen Custard. We use the best ingredients on the planet to make the best treats you've ever tasted. Sheridan's many choices of custard, sundaes and lattés keeps growing - so stay tuned. Your taste buds will be satisfied!
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Very good, excellent, high quality custards. Very clean place with excellent staff. Has a patio to enjoy your ice cream with the local meth heads. Its a hidden gem in independence

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Very tasty frozen custard. Some different and unusual combinations, many sounded very good. Got a triple chocolatey concoction that was delicious.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I had read so many reviews, that I just had to stop here when I was in KC. Grandson had a dish of chocolate and I had the strawberry shortcake. The shortcake sundae had alot of whipped topping and cookie, but very little custard. I was disappointed. The chocolate looked good.

HammanLLC, Director of Sales at Sheridan's Frozen Custard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Valued Customer,
We appreciate your comment and are glad you enjoyed your treats. Hopefully you all will come back soon to visit us for more custard! Our chocolate custard is most definitely a favorite with any topping...especially our Red Velvet Crush concrete. And keep in mind, we now have sandwiches from Momo's Grilled Paninis. We slice our meats and cheeses fresh daily, and grill the sandwiches with our special "Momo's Sauce".
Carmel Daniels - Sales Manager
hammanpartnersincllc@gmail.com

Reviewed 18 June 2013

It was good, but I like the places where you put your own toppings on. I got a turtle and my wife designed her own.

Valued Customer,
We appreciate your comment and are glad you enjoyed your treats. Hopefully you and your wife will come back soon to visit us for more custard! And keep in mind, we now have sandwiches from Momo's Grilled Paninis. We slice our meats and cheeses fresh daily, and grill the sandwiches with our special "Momo's Sauce".
Carmel Daniels - Sales Manager
hammanpartnersincllc@gmail.com

Reviewed 31 March 2013

On warm evenings, I like to have frozen custard for dinner. The Buck-a-Roo was just the ticket. Vanilla frozen custard, strawberries, bananas, and hot fudge.