“good authentic Italian”
Review of Cafe Verona

Cafe Verona
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Verona is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 251 Restaurants in Independence
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Osage St
Description: Nestled in historic Independence Square, Café Verona will whisk you from the Midwest to the romance of Italy.
Gallipolis, OH
“good authentic Italian”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We ate here as a group, family style. All of the dishes were really good. The service was good. If I lived closer to this restaurant, I would be a regular! The atmosphere is charming. A nice change of pace from BBQ

Winnemucca, Nevada
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My husband and I are vacationing in the area and happened to drive by the Cafe Verona. It caught my eye because it was cute and we decided to go have lunch there. We're so glad we did! We sat out on a comfortable, charming little patio. I had the farro salad and my husband had the special, which was a sausage and peppers dish with penne pasta and a cheesy sauce. We both really enjoyed our meals and the bread and oil that they served. The service was prompt and friendly. We definitely plan on going back on our next trip to this area!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“went back again... and again”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

A beautifully decorated restaurant with excellent food, fast service and reasonable prices. If I were to be very critical I would suggest that they change the background music away from jazz, which starts to grate a little after the second time through, but this is the only criticism I can make.

Bogota, Colombia
“Nice Italian!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

This is a good Italian place. The terrace is amazing. And the quality is good. I had the chicken Parmesan and it was very good!

• Visited May 2013
Redmond, Oregon
“Best Place to Eat on the Square”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We loved Cafe Verona. It is a wonderful upscale Italian Restaurant. The food is great and the service excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Visited April 2013