“Front desk clerk Tabatha was very nice.”

Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Independence
“Front desk clerk Tabatha was very nice.”
Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

Front desk clerk Tabatha was very nice and fast with the check out process. Breakfast was great.and hot, lady was very nice making breakfast.indoor pool.was awesome the kids loved the hot tub attached to the actual pool. Room was clean and a great quality for the price we will definitely be back:-)

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank greatestalive

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We are repeated customers of Quality Inn and we think that the service there is excellent and the desk clerk Connie is great. She is so outgoing and lively and very sweet and friendly. We love this place, the rooms and love being there. The only downfall is that we noticed the cable was not the same as it used to be. Some of the channls has been taken off. Other then that there is no compaints. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank LisaParton
Thomaston, Georgia
Reviewed 9 October 2012

It was Friday afternoon, and I was the 5th person in line trying to get a room. The desk clerk was friendly and patient with all of us. We got a nice room and then some cookies and milk. We used the guest laundry and walked to the excellent Bandanas restaurant next door. There were cable problems that evening, but the cable men worked until those problems were resolved. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2012

My Experience at Quality Inn was quite a pleasant one from the desk clerk Connie who was joyful and was able to answer all my questions. Also the rooms where very nice and the stay was nice and relaxing. Some of the best staff I've seen in a hotel. Keep up the good work. Also a Thank you to Ms.Connie for putting a smile on my face at check in.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank tkfml
Watkins, MN
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My family and I spent Labor Day at Quality Inn in Independence MO - Nice size room, the building is older and could use some updating. Limited furniture in room, could use a couple comfortable chairs, We were in a suite. No elevator. Staff were very nice and friendly, and the breakfast was great - a lot of choices. Good location too! Close to stadiums and restaurant. Would recommend as an average hotel at an average price.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank RandG_MN
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Front desk clerk Tabatha was very friendly and fast. Breakfast was great with many choices. Room was clean and good size. Was great to have indoor and outdoor pool. Great staff, would recommend this hotel to everyone. Very easy to find ,great location

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank greatestalive
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Hallways just absolutely reek of smoke. Non-smoking room had cigarette burns on the counters, bedspreads, pillows and sheets smelled of smoke. Musty and damp carpet. Carpet was not even vacuumed. My wife found bugs in one of the beds. Other reviews made this sound like a okay place to stay, they are absolutely misleading. I will never stay at a Quality Inn ever again. This was absolutely the grossest hotel I can ever remember and I don't have champagne tastes. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I paid $92 for one night after going to the KC Royals game. I also stayed at the Hampton across from Oceans of Fun earlier this summer, this is a much nicer hotel for $109 per night.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank GoBigRed2012
qualityindependencek, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East, responded to this review, 8 September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites Hotel for your recent stay in our area.

• Management and maintenance staff were consulted about the overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke which you encountered. It was suggest that ways to eliminate it be looked into.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their complete extermination.

• I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Travellers are raving about these Independence hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Independence
Best Western Truman Inn
Days Inn Independence
Days Inn Independence
#15 of 18 in Independence
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City - Sports Complex

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-70 East? Share your experiences!