I traveled this past weekend to KC to see a Royals game and to take in some historical sights in Independence and downtown KC. This Fairfield Inn met my needs. It was a short drive to see the Royals game. This hotel is just off I-70 and an easy drive to and from Kaufman Stadium.
The room was absolutely quiet. That helped with a good night's rest. The rate is certainly attractive but do realize you've not a large room and the minimum of furnishings. But the A/C worked well and the bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very popular and attracted a large group of those in the inn. The only downside was the water pressure for the shower was barely enough to lather up and rinse off.
My next day's activities took me to the Truman Presidential Library. It took was a short drive away. If you've the time and interest, I strongly encourage a stop there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests know that Fairfield Inn Kansas City Independence is the premier choice of Independence, MO hotels. We’re conveniently located just off I-70 and 291 near many businesses and attractions. Corporate guests stay minutes from Lafarge North America, Ford, Unilever, ATK, GE Transportation and Fike. We're adjacent to Independence Center Mall and close to Independence Event Center, the Harry S. Truman Museum, and the famous Harrah's Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn Kansas City Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Independence
- Fairfield Independence
- Independence Fairfield Inn