“Serene and delicious”

Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Munduk
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The perfect spot to gather for breakfast, lunch and dinner with fresh and healthy flavored. In a cool, calm and living environment . We take credit card payement / we offer free transport from Munduk, Wanagiri.( min. 2 persons) Balinese and international restaurant located in the green hills of lake Tamblingan,in quiet rural village with amazing scenery of the Tamblingan, lake and sea shore. It also has two affordable luxury accommodation set in cool mountain air of Munduk north Bali.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Amazing view, incredibly charming hosts, and home made delicious food all priced very reasonably. This place and the surrounding region were so much more authentic and real than the Southern part of Bali I visited earlier in my trip. If I go back, I'm going straight to Munduk to hang with Suzanne and Made!

Suzytraversy, Owner at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear David, it was so nice meeting you and have those long chat. Thanks for your comments we appreciate that you took the time and we also enjoy your time with us. We can not wait to see you again, good luck with all your projects.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

After reading the previous reviews we had very high expectations The Tempura Battered Eggplant which we shared as an entree was delicious and very original however 3 of the 4 mains were disappointing and just an average meal. The hostess and her husband were very attentive and accommodating. We did go for dinner and were the only ones there. If we return to Munduk we will certainly retry this restaurant and go for lunch as I think we did not get the full experience of the location.

Suzytraversy, Owner at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Hello, first let me thank you for taking time to write your comments about the restaurant. I am sorry that you did not enjoy fully your dinning experience with us, our comments are very valuable and well taken, but I am sorry that you did not take time to tell us this while you where here so we could offer you something else if you're not completely satisfied, I make a point of going back to the table a few time during the meal to make every one in enjoying their meal. I hope you can join us again so you can fully enjoy the breathtaking view and the full atmosphere of the restaurant, this time of the year is the low season so since we are located in a very rural village it can be a bit quiet. And I am happy you also got to enjoy the free transport, that way every one can joined us for a meal without having to pay to get here.
We hope to see you again and experience every thing this restaurant has to offer

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is a little restaurant on top of a big hill overlooking a beautiful lake and definitely worth a stop. Suzanne, the hostess, couldn't have been friendlier and more welcoming, taking me on a little tour of their garden and prayer room in back of the hotel. The food emphasized the extraordinarily fresh and tasty local produce, with good local wines at affordable prices.

All this - great food, great service, and great views - and we learned at the end it was her birthday. Thanks for sharing it with us and good luck; you should have great success with this restaurant!

Suzytraversy, Owner at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you so much guys for our comments, it was really great getting to know you and listening to some of your travels this past year. You where great customers so relax and happy. If you ever come back to Bali, I hope you can join us again. Farewell and we wish many happy traveling !

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I travel all over the world and was in Bali for a company sponsored Habitat for Humanity event. During a meeting with the Habitat for Humanity organizers, they suggested we meet for lunch at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari. What an incredible experience! It's hard to know where to start with my description as everything about the restaurant, the food, the view and owner Suzanne Traversy was absolutely amazing. The restaurant was white glove clean, the view was spectacular, the food presentation was better than anything in a five star restaurant, and the food itself was delicious and plentiful. Suzanne is a charming, down to earth hostess who does everything in her power to make sure her customers are well taken care of and satisfied.
Although this was my only visit to Suzanne's restaurant, my group and I were fortunate to have Suzanne cater our lunch for all four days we were participating in a Habitat for Humanity build site. After working hard all morning, there was nothing better to reinvigorate ourselves with a delicious home cooked meal.
Although the restaurant is approximately 3 hours from the airport in Bali and Denpasar, it is worth the drive just to eat at the restaurant. Although Bali in general is inexpensive, I was almost embarrassed to pay such a small amount for one of the best meals I've ever had.

1  Thank Tim900
Suzytraversy, Owner at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear M. Tim, we could not ask for a better review and taking part in another Habitat project was a pleasure for us. The group came from all over the world to take part voluntary in this humane project is unbelievable. To bring warm soup and catered to a bunch of hard working people is what we are meant to do. The team at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari are really happy that we could provide meals for your group and that everyone enjoyed it. It was our pleasure also having you and your guest at the restaurant . We hope you will come again to see us, maybe next time on vacation.
Take care, it was very nice meeting you and thank you for trusting us and doing business with us.
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Friendly host. Great view. Cleanest restaurant I would say! Try the tempura battered eggplant. Costs about 260000 for 2 starters and 2 main courses. Pretry value in munduk area.

1  Thank Fatsjxsq
Suzytraversy, Owner at Terrasse du Lac Tamblingan Sari, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thanks you so much for your review, it help us improve all the the time. We are happy you've enjoyed your time with us and in the Munduk region and got to enjoy the view at Tamblingan Sari, on clear day the view can be amazing! Hope to see you again and wishing you a pleasant vacation in Bali.