“Beautiful place and beautiful people”
other travellers have booked this property
Heaven in Bali - Main Villa, pool and terraces
Main villa pool Main villa sitting area
Check Availability
Lounge
Sitting room
More formal dining area
Decking area
Informal eating area overlooking the pool and mountains
Casual Dining overlooking the Pool
Spectacular view to the mountains beyond the valley
Perhaps refreshing dip to start your day
Yellow Orchid Room
Yellow Orchid Room bed
Yellow Orchid Room surrounded by greenery
Yellow Orchid Room bed and canopy
Yellow Orchid Room, like all others, is colour coordinated with orchid colours
Yellow Orchid sitting area
Beautiful green lizard
Pink Orchid Room Overlooking the pool & Mountains
Pink Orchid Room
Pink Orchid Bed - can be converted to two singles and the room will take an additional childrens bed
Pink Orchid Room near the Koi pond
Purple Orchid Room
Purple Orchid Room bed
Purple Orchid Room overlooks the pond, pool and mountains
Koi Fish
Food, food, glorious food - made with love!
Appetiser - Indian Samosas
Pumpkin soup
Main Course - Avocado salad
Main Course - Laksa
Main Course - Caesar Salad
Fresh, young coconuts - full of goodness
Buddha in the Rain
Six of our nine staff, waiting to serve you.
We even host and conduct weddings!!
Wedding Venue
Wedding Flower Decorations
Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Dinner
Wedding guests enjoying the garden
Wedding Decorations
Wedding Flower decorations
Dining Setting
Garden Waterfall
Lots to explore at Heaven in Bali, you will never get bored.
Cotton wool on the mountain tops
Tropical flowers - heliconia
The butterflies love these flowers
Spectacular Sunset
Sending off good wishes with lanterns
The sun going down behind the mountains
Your hosts - Rick & Lita and our twins, Maya & Mia
We look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of Heaven in Bali
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
evatrk
“Beautiful place and beautiful people”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Bali is very welcoming wherever you go, however Rick and Lita made my stay in their amazing place really special. I came to retreat and I could not be more satisfied with everything that was provided. Beautiful and luxury accommodation, breathtaking location with lower temperatures due to higher elevation, fantastic food and service and very friendly owners and staff. I also learned a lot during the retreat led by Rick/owner. It is a very quiet place and I highly recommend it to people who just need to switch off, forget about the stress and be taken care of. Your soul will thank you!

14 Mar 2017
Thank you Eva, looking forward to seeing you again :)
chrisL501...
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful and peaceful paradise”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

An amazing place. With an infinity pool overlooking a beautiful valley in the forests just outside Ubud. I felt a sense of calm and peace the moment I stepped in. The sound of water flowing through the koi ponds surrounding the property.The staff are charming and food is delicious. If you are looking for a place to relax and get it away from it all I highly recommend Heaven in Bali! I can't wait to go there again soon.

12 Mar 2017
Thanks Chris, looking forward to seeing you again at Heaven in Bali :)
Inbal And...
Gladesville
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My husband and our two children stayed with Rick, Lita, Mia and Maya (and Peaches) for 3 nights and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. We were drawn to the place by all of the amazing reviews and can confirm they are true. Lita and Rick go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Lita is excellent at recommending and arranging everything you need. The place itself is captivating. Very peaceful. But the people make this place special. If you are looking to be close to shops, restaurants etc., stay in Ubud. If you are looking for a more laid back and local experience, stay here. Arranging transport through Lita is very reasonable and everything is very flexible so it is easy enough to get around even though you aren't in the middle of things. Can't recommend it highly enough.

3 Jan 2017
Thanks Inbal for the lovely review, we all miss you guys :)
Yap Z
“Nicest homestay experience in Bali I had”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a stay from 5th till 11th Dec 2016, it was really the best home stay experience I ever had. The host, scenery, climate, food and tranquillity were some of the characteristics of this place I enjoyed.

The hosts with their 2 children and a dog were really nice people, making sure needs were attended to, they are quite open about their lives, often having dinner together with us and chats during meals.

It is situated on a mountain overlooking a valley so the views were really scenic and temperature cooler than the warm south.

Food was a good mix of healthy vegetarian diet and normal diet, they make really good hot chocolate too.

The calmness of the place was something I woke up looking forward to every morning. The water features; streams and ponds etc in the compound and just outside each room, makes it very tranquil.

5 stars for me, good place with healthy food, nice people and an environment that calms the mind and uplifts the soul.

18 Dec 2016
Thank you Joseph, you made our day. Come back soon!!
irene1020...
Bali, Indonesia
“Heaven on earth :)... Best place ever.”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Rick and Lita are amazing hosts - very friendly, helpful and with the biggest smiles on their faces every time.
Great location, with the best atmosphere to relax and rejuvenate.
My room was cleaned on a daily basis, and the staff were amazing and very professional.
The swimming pool overlooks the mountains and forest which is an excellent view.

The other highlight of my stay was spending time with Rick and Lita's beautiful twins and Peaches (the dog)... They made me feel so at home.

Heaven in Bali is definitely my other home, and I will come back again in the future.

Your age range 25-34
18 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words Irene and yes, we will all make you welcome when you return (especially Peaches!!)
Mandycurn...
“Heaven in Bali”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Extremely special place to stay. Views totally amazing! The staff were humble & beautiful, hospitality perfect. We felt like we were in the thick of nature but with 5 star service & surrounds. It's hard to describe, you'd honestly have to experience it to understand. Both my husband & I would highly recommend. Mandy & Lee

20 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for your glowing review Mandy & Lee, it was our pleasure to serve you.
rezia1313
Jakarta, Indonesia
“It lives up its name - really heavenly!”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

There is no other way to describe Heaven in Bali besides coming home. Rick and Lita made our stay more than just comfortable as they welcomed us like we were part of their family despite the fact it was my first visit there. The staffs were incredibly hospitable, their beautiful daughters were friendly and loving, and even their dog, Peaches, was adorable. I felt like coming back home to a family whom I've never met before!
The property itself is amazing. I particularly loved the pool as the water felt so fresh and the view was breath-taking! Our room (I visited with a friend) was more than I could ask for. It was clean, well-maintained, well-designed, and it has a perfect touch of the elements of nature but in a convenient way. Heaven in Bali is highly recommended to anyone who's seeking tranquility. It is a valuable gem in Ubud!

Travelling group: Friends
19 Sep 2016
Thank you for your lovely comment Rezia, we are looking forward to your next visit :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing