1,710 results
All reviews panoramic villa private pool the river family villa our honeymoon main pool different levels bucket list cable car unique experience the hotel offers amazing views romantic dinner local village luxury hotel main restaurant afternoon tea
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We visited here last year and it was not so great, but we decided because of the location to try again. The difference well like we said was AMAZING. Great people, great place... so happy, what a memorable experience, cannot wait to return next year.....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Breathtaking swimming pool! That's number one. The rest would be, a very nice personalized service from team. General Manager and Resort Manager welcoming you in the lobby and greet you by your name, help you with the luggage and make the check in process beautifully done. Food & Beverage was nice, overall satisfied, will surely come back for another pleasant stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Best place to stay! We enjoyed our stay a lot, the location is beautiful, the staff was perfect, helpful and kind. We enjoyed every minute we spent there and enjoyed all the services! It is a true paradise!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C H
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Worth every cent
Astounding resort the experience started as you walked in the staff were impeccable so was the good
Everything was prefect
We stayed in the pool villa looking over the jungle it was beautiful
There are also villas by the river but I much preferred the villas with the views
Lovely clean as you would expect from a 5 star :)

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cassandra M
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

"I remember you enjoy chilies from dinner so I brought some down for you." -Mustika.

This is a moment I'll remember from my unforgettable river lunch with my bride. The service from the moment we arrived has been attentive, consistent, and humbling.

As a sili valley techy, I scoured the social streams, particularly trip advisor, to find every reason not to come to this resort. From inquiring about construction on the pool, and asking about < 5 star reviews posted "yesterday", I've been spoiled by my experience with the resort.

There is construction taking place at the resort, and you shouldn't be caught off guard, but as a food/wine , and travel snob, if the compensation the resort makes for a occasional hammer bang is not good enough, then stay home, nothing will ever please you. 50% off at the spa by the river has literally turned my wife and I into Kobe beef.

The pool...google it. I won't waste your time describing how awesome it is.

Quick bullets:

Bugs: not a problem (my wife is super sensitive to mosquito bites, she actually slept peacefully here.

Food: very good

Drinks: best I've had in Asia (they don't screw up proper martinis like they do in Singapore and Thailand.

Activities: Great and reasonable

Spa: Excellent

Service: Excellent - if you don't believe me, email them with any trip advisor curve ball you want.

Great honeymoon , great resort, sad to leave.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple