What a fantastic choice we made ! One entire week in heaven ! 7 delightful nights !
Upon arrival from Denpasar or Ubud city center, the contrast is huge, as the property is located in the jungle. The only noise you may hear is the sound of birds, roosters and cheeky monkeys. Coming from Paris, France, it was a big change. Our villa was overlooking the forest and stunning sunsets. The in-house pool, had a sufficient size to relax after tours and visits in the village. We did not use much the iconic and splendid hotel swimming pool, even though it was such an incentive on our booking. The bedroom was large and widely open to the outside jungle forest scenery. Furniture and atmosphere were cosy and chic. The bed super confortable. Local dark wood and nice natural fabric completed the high-tech amenities of the huge bathroom and tv/phone connections. The staff is simply well trained, naturally welcoming and is much concerned about any of the guests suggestions and wishes. When it rains you also may relax at the Spa whose staff is once again super professional, skilled, and charming. We enjoyed some great relaxing hours there, in the careful and talented hands of the team. Thank you so much to all of you. We certainly will come back and you deserve our warm congratulations. A true 5***** ! Hung High !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali is a luxurious destination in the heart of the jungle. It is situated near Payangan, a village North of Ubud, whilst the hotel rests in the centre of the magical island of Gods. The enchanting five star luxury resort has 44 private suites and individual villas, each enhanced by its own granite infinity pool, rippling into the jungle below. Each villa is designed with traditional Alang Alang thatched roofs in complete harmony with nature. In 2014, TripAdvisor and Conde Nast Traveller named our Twin-Tiered Cascading Pool as the World's Best Pool and number one honeymoon destination in Bali by Conde Nast Traveller. In 2015 Hanging Gardens of Bali has been awarded: World Luxury Hotels Awards, Seven Star Global Luxury Awards and World Travel Awards as well as other prestigious recognitions, such as the World Luxury Spa Awards and the World Luxury Restaurant Awards. The renowned Garden Restaurant serves innovative Indonesian dishes with Asian flare and Mediterranean delicacies flavoured with the local herbs and spices grown on the land and freshly-caught fish from the Jimbaran Bay. The truly luxurious Spa Collection combines natural, local ingredients and ancient techniques to create beauty therapies and treatments that soothe the mind, rejuvenate the body and energize the soul. Complimentary shuttles to Ubud center are scheduled daily for guests. The airport is around 90 minutes away by road depending on traffic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, LateRooms and Holiday Gems so you can book your Hanging Gardens of Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hanging Gardens By Orient-Express Hotel Payangan
- Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Hotel Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Of Bali Payangan