Yooo! This place is lit! Never been anywhere like it in all my travels.
Private infinity pool for each room? YUP!
Beautiful scenery everywhere you look? YUP!
Monkeys chillen outside on your private patio? Also YUP!
The staff is exceptional; incredibly friendly and helpful!
The rooms are gorgeous, spacious and clean!
The bed was like sleeping on the clouds of Olympus!
Oh is that rain outside? OH WELL! Guess I'll kick back and order some room service. Which brings me to the food! Did I mention the food? FIRE! Get ready to have your tastebuds explode into a fantasy world of ultimate flavor and delight.
Is it your birthday? Well it was my birthday and they done made me a cake on the house! Holla!
Look at those pictures! You see that infinity pool? Is this real life? It was for me and it can be for you too!
On another note though; seen some people complain about bugs. You're in the middle of the jungle of course there are bugs! Close your door! Don't leave food around like a slob. We were smart with our door and smart with our food and it kept the bugs out.
Alright that's it! Later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali is a luxurious destination in the heart of the jungle. It is situated near Payangan, a village North of Ubud, whilst the hotel rests in the centre of the magical island of Gods. The enchanting five star luxury resort has 44 private suites and individual villas, each enhanced by its own granite infinity pool, rippling into the jungle below. Each villa is designed with traditional Alang Alang thatched roofs in complete harmony with nature. In 2014, TripAdvisor and Conde Nast Traveller named our Twin-Tiered Cascading Pool as the World's Best Pool and number one honeymoon destination in Bali by Conde Nast Traveller. In 2015 Hanging Gardens of Bali has been awarded: World Luxury Hotels Awards, Seven Star Global Luxury Awards and World Travel Awards as well as other prestigious recognitions, such as the World Luxury Spa Awards and the World Luxury Restaurant Awards. The renowned Garden Restaurant serves innovative Indonesian dishes with Asian flare and Mediterranean delicacies flavoured with the local herbs and spices grown on the land and freshly-caught fish from the Jimbaran Bay. The truly luxurious Spa Collection combines natural, local ingredients and ancient techniques to create beauty therapies and treatments that soothe the mind, rejuvenate the body and energize the soul. Complimentary shuttles to Ubud center are scheduled daily for guests. The airport is around 90 minutes away by road depending on traffic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, LateRooms and Holiday Gems so you can book your Hanging Gardens of Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hanging Gardens By Orient-Express Hotel Payangan
- Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Hotel Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Of Bali Payangan