It takes approximately 2 hours to go from the airport Ngurah Ray to the Hotel. Since our arrival the check in was really fast and we got ourselves a fresh towels and complimentary iced tea, the people that works in the Hotel are really nice and educated that was good because we were just arriving from Singapore and a few people where not nice at all with us as tourists. Like I said check in was fast that's why they took us to our villa which was the number 41, the lady that took us there was explaining everything of the hotel so that was really helpful! The moment she opened the doors of our villa everything was amazing the bed, the bathroom but what is really cool is the outdoor swimming pool of the room itself, you have all the accessories such as sandals, bathrobe, towels, among others! In the night we ordered rooms service a capricciosa pizza and pasta and it was delicious! Our tariff included breakfast buffet in the morning and it was nice as well, you have some things to serve yourself but the best thing is that you have a menu to order wherever you want such as eggs, burritos, benedecit, crepes, pancakes and other western and orient food! This hotel is quite known for the infinity pool it has and believe me what you seen in the pictures is not as beautiful as to be there, by far one of the best swimming pools we have been! So yeah! The hotel was incredible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali is a luxurious destination in the heart of the jungle. It is situated near Payangan, a village North of Ubud, whilst the hotel rests in the centre of the magical island of Gods. The enchanting five star luxury resort has 44 private suites and individual villas, each enhanced by its own granite infinity pool, rippling into the jungle below. Each villa is designed with traditional Alang Alang thatched roofs in complete harmony with nature. In 2014, TripAdvisor and Conde Nast Traveller named our Twin-Tiered Cascading Pool as the World's Best Pool and number one honeymoon destination in Bali by Conde Nast Traveller. In 2015 Hanging Gardens of Bali has been awarded: World Luxury Hotels Awards, Seven Star Global Luxury Awards and World Travel Awards as well as other prestigious recognitions, such as the World Luxury Spa Awards and the World Luxury Restaurant Awards. The renowned Garden Restaurant serves innovative Indonesian dishes with Asian flare and Mediterranean delicacies flavoured with the local herbs and spices grown on the land and freshly-caught fish from the Jimbaran Bay. The truly luxurious Spa Collection combines natural, local ingredients and ancient techniques to create beauty therapies and treatments that soothe the mind, rejuvenate the body and energize the soul. Complimentary shuttles to Ubud center are scheduled daily for guests. The airport is around 90 minutes away by road depending on traffic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, LateRooms, Ebookers and Holiday Gems so you can book your Hanging Gardens of Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hanging Gardens By Orient-Express Hotel Payangan
- Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Hotel Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Of Bali Payangan