We spent just one night here because thats all the budget would allow unfotunately! But let me tell you - our stay was worth every pretty penny! From the moment we arrived the staff were so welcoming - it was like they wanted to make your stay an experience we would never forget, and to be honest it is up there with the best experience we've had so far! Because we were there from the moment of check in we submersed ourselves into every experience we could have! Of course we started with a swim in the famous pool (lives up to the hype!) followed up with a complementary afternoon tea (they gave my daughter two as she was quite hungry :) ! we then frollicked in our own villa pool which was like swimming in a bath whilst listening to the sounds of nature and the Ayung river whilst admiring the view! talk about a delight for the senses!. We took two bubble baths in their oversize tubs just cause we could. Dressed for dinner which was outstandingly delicious! the bed was just as someone else said is like sleeping in a cloud! the rooms were comfortable tidy and set up for the views. We had complementary cookies in our room we we arrived back for dinner. We checked on out the next day at noon but, of course it was no problem to stay and swim in the pool until the complementary shuttle returned us to ubud at 3 pm. Were we sad to leave? YES!! did I mention the staff were outstanding! break the budget and do it! its so worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali is a luxurious destination in the heart of the jungle. It is situated near Payangan, a village North of Ubud, whilst the hotel rests in the centre of the magical island of Gods. The enchanting five star luxury resort has 44 private suites and individual villas, each enhanced by its own granite infinity pool, rippling into the jungle below. Each villa is designed with traditional Alang Alang thatched roofs in complete harmony with nature. In 2014, TripAdvisor and Conde Nast Traveller named our Twin-Tiered Cascading Pool as the World's Best Pool and number one honeymoon destination in Bali by Conde Nast Traveller. In 2015 Hanging Gardens of Bali has been awarded: World Luxury Hotels Awards, Seven Star Global Luxury Awards and World Travel Awards as well as other prestigious recognitions, such as the World Luxury Spa Awards and the World Luxury Restaurant Awards. The renowned Garden Restaurant serves innovative Indonesian dishes with Asian flare and Mediterranean delicacies flavoured with the local herbs and spices grown on the land and freshly-caught fish from the Jimbaran Bay. The truly luxurious Spa Collection combines natural, local ingredients and ancient techniques to create beauty therapies and treatments that soothe the mind, rejuvenate the body and energize the soul. Complimentary shuttles to Ubud center are scheduled daily for guests. The airport is around 90 minutes away by road depending on traffic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Prestigia, Odigeo and Holiday Gems so you can book your Hanging Gardens of Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hanging Gardens By Orient-Express Hotel Payangan
- Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Hotel Ubud
- Hanging Gardens Of Bali Payangan