People looking for an enchanted place with privacy, exceptional beauty, fantastic garden and nature, superb food and service when it is the best, should go to this place. I first hesitated giving a review of this place, because I selfishly thought we could keep it a secret. Well there are no such things as secrets, as soon as more than one person knows about the place, so there you go. It was our second vista to Como Shambala and we were not disappointed. The place is very quiet and discreet. You choose yourself where to dine at the restaurant or the common house that you share with a few other suites, if you have not reserved the suites in that particular element to yourself or family, friends. Walls that are overgrown with beautiful fern, climbers and moss. It has a monastery ambiance. Pools are exceptionally beautiful, each element has one and there is a lap pool as well next to the tearoom. Towards the river there are spring pools and special resting places, ideal places to take a nap or read a book. Como Shambala has a program with activities,such as yoga, water gym, walks in the rice fields and much more. Massages are fantastic. A lot of attention is put into your health and well being. It is a perfect place to recharge the batteries, find yourself and finally being able to reflect about life finding your path. A spiritual spot. Worth a travel in itself. I can not wait to return to this Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Shambhala Estate is a residential health retreat with luxury villa-style accommodations near Ubud, Bali. This ‘Retreat for Change’ is a place to relax and improve wellbeing. State-of-the-art wellness facilities include a Vitality pool, private treatment areas beside the River Ayung, a climbing wall, gym, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion. The Estate’s Resident Experts, who all support the 360-degree approach to wellness, include a Yoga Master, Ayurvedic Doctor and guides for outdoor activities, with nutritional menus by COMO Shambhala Cuisine. The range of suites and villas, perched above the Balinese jungle, suits independent guests, couples, or small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Shambhala Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Como Shambhala Estate Hotel Payangan
- COMO Shambhala Estate Bali/Payangan