We just came back from a 3 night stay at Nandini. The staff were excellent and very friendly. The location is slightly out of the way. Very quiet and not a great deal to do other than very expensive spa treatments, swim in the beautiful pool, soak in the hot jacuzzi. There is a shuttle bus leaving 2x a day if you would like to go into the centre of Ubud which is roughly half hour drive in. The rooms were delightful, full view of the beautiful rainforest and amongst it, monkeys swinging from trees. We had room 11 which is a superior deluxe and it was all that I thought it should be apart from the lack of lighting. The breakfasts were so so but we never had a decent dinner, ordered a burger and the burger meat was very raw and the other night we had pasta, very small portion left us both hungry and my entree of tom yum goong soup had prawn crap pipes floating around in it, on third night didn't even bother ordering anything. I've come to the conclusion that the must be short for staff in the kitchen, if this isn't the case then they definitely need a new chef. I'm not saying this is a bad place to consider staying, just do some research because once your out there, your out there, if you after peace and quiet with not much action then this is definitely the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Ubud is located on the slopes of the Ayung River Valley. It offers a restaurant, a spa with massage pavilions, and a resort monorail. The resort provides a free shuttle service to Ubud's town centre, located a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Denpasar is 1-hour drive away, while Ngurah Rai International Airport is around 1.5-hour drive away. Nandini Bali Jungle Resort boasts a hillside swimming pool, an outdoor Jacuzzi, and concealed paths to a jungle river. Resort activities include yoga, trekking and cycling. Guests may also spot wildlife such as macaque monkeys. The traditional Balinese chalets at Nandini have private balconies with stunning jungle views. Featuring wooden interiors, each chalet comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a safety deposit box. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower stall. Wild Ginger Restaurant offers local, international and Indonesian dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients grown in the resort. Local and Asian tea are served at the open-air Warung Teh Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nandini Bali Resort And Spa Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Payangan