Spending our holidays on different locations in Indonesia, this hotel was more than outstanding. We travelled as a family and felt really welcome from the first second we arrived.
The young and very enthousiastic staff offered great service and were very efficient. Eg the help they offered when one of our children felt unwell was remarkable. Within 30 min a doctor was in the room. Also the sincere interest they showed afterwards really touched us.
The service at the bar, restaurant and swimming pool was all very good.
A lot of opportuniteit in the direct surrounding for diving, snorkeling and trekking are available and information is avaiable at the reception.
But what we liked the most in the hotel was the friendlyness and perfect sense of humor of the entire staff. Just continue like that. Congratulations to all of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali