this is only a review of their restaurant as we didnt stay in the hotel.
when we arrived there, the place was busy with tour groups having buffet style dinner. so we chose to sit on the table at the beach, away from the crowd. the moon was almost full, so it was very romantic. The food was excellent, the atmosphere couldnt be better. Then, the new appointed manager came over to our table and introduced himself. Very professional indeed. we will definitely come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali