Stayed here in April for 2 nights.
Although the grounds and pool were very nice and the black sand beach with fisherman's boats adding to an authentic scene, there were a few disturbing factors, many already mentioned in other revues: no TV, door locking with only an exterior lock, bathroom outside and prone to mosquitos, lighting poor in some rooms, outside paths no longer all lit late at night making it really difficult to find one's bungalow (signs indicating the numbered villas on central paths would make it easier finding one's way), breakfast poor with cold dishes (upon complaining, the choice is only then heated underneath the recipient), not much of a choice in the buffet compared to many other hotels, when asked for green tea, that item was extra!,, only 2 free bottles of water each day for 2 people whereas there should be no limit. WiFi was only good at the reception and excellent around the pool area but not in the rooms.
Nice for the following reasons though: pleasant welcome with a good staff, extra anti mosquito coils were provided for the veranda and bathroom when asked, a free massage was offered and was excellent, an iron was provided upon my request, bed comfortable although impossible to read there at night as mosquito nets interfered.
Convenient area to boat to Menjangen island for snorkeling or diving but arrange that privately through a company since it is more expensive through the hotel. Interesting coral reef rehabilitation project worth seeing snorkeling nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali