The only nice thing about this location is that staff is very friendly and you can have dinner near the sea. The food itself is defenetely not worth the price although we tried a lot of different restaurants ( from stalls to top end resorts). No Bali flavour, no imagination in presentation etc etc. Better to go a few steps further or try one of the less priced homestays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali