We always enjoy staying in older Balinese hotels where the rooms has character. Not like the newer concrete hotels with very cold designs which totally doesnt fit the Bali-scene.
We stayed in the villa for one night and in the bungalows for the next night cause part of the group left earlier so we dont need the whole 3 bed room villa anymore. The villa is excellent, clean and comfy. The previous guests must have cranked up the AC very hard, we didnt need to turn it on till the next day and the rooms was still pretty nice and cool.
The bungalow rooms felt older than the villas but not in a bad way. It was charming with nice terrace looking at the well maintained gardens..
Beach is one of the nicest on the north coast of Bali. It's a snorkling beach, not a sun-bathing nor surfing kind. The sand is darker and plenty of coral fragments around. The snorkling/diving is very nice! they managed to grow beautiful corals and attract so many fish from a barren (or broken?) bay where there was barely any fish 15 years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran