The Taman Sari is a really nice resort located in the quite (very quite) Pemuteran. It is an excellent location if you want to relax a bit at the beach after Java and before enterring Bali. Very clean, nice room with outside bathroom. I'd recomend it to anyone. We also had a massage at the spa which was one of the best we had in Bali. If you like diving then Pemuteran is the place to be, the coral reef is magnificent. We went diving with the diving school of the hotel. Excellent diving school, but more expensive compared to the rest of bali. The only remark is that the staff was overcharging a bit on the trips and the private drivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran