“Best in Pemuteran!”

Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Pemuteran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran. Diving Courses and Fun Dives for everyone. Since 1991. Part of Bali Diving Academy group- Day trips. With 4 Dedicated Diving Academies and Partner properties in Lembongan, Tulamben and Pemuteran, providing professional diving services supported by unmatched human resources and infrastructure on site at all Bali's top dive locations.
Umeå, Vasterbottens Lan, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best in Pemuteran!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I would highly recommend everyone to go to Pemuteran and especially Bali diving academy if you're looking for some great diving. With this company you will get the best service from people that are truly passioned about diving. Great location, right at the beach. Amazing variations of diving, where it possible to do shore diving, muck diving and a lot more.
Really good equipment and a really nice boat that goes out to Menjangan Island for diving and snorkelling every day.

I did my dive master course with this lovely company for almost two months. I will definitely come back, both for the great diving but also for a really nice dive center. They have great instructors if your looking to do a course, and also great dive- and snorkel guides if you want to do some fun dives or snorkelling.

Visited May 2014
BaliDivingAcademy, General Manager at Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Hello Jenny K

Congratulations once again on finishing your DM course with us. Hopefully you can come back for more, as you did not yet to manage to go to Nusa Lembongan yet, so there is plenty of other dive sites to explore.

Happy Bubbles !

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive in a great while”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had 2 magical dives with dive master Ayu, who speaks excellent English and is very calm and professional. The best collection of fan coral I have ever seen, with lots of other beautiful corals and plenty of clown fish. You see the peaks of Java from the dive site, which is also excellent for snorkeling.

Visited July 2014
BaliDivingAcademy, General Manager at Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Hello Kathy B

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay, we will pass on your comments about our guide Ayu personally, always nice for our staff to hear :-)

Happy Bubbles !
ait ben haddou
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“simply awesome!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I passed my advanced course with this diving center. If you guys look for one, don't hesitate one more minute, they are for sure the best in Pemuteran. Go ahead and dive with them, you won't regret it!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank zuzu31
BaliDivingAcademy, General Manager at Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thanks a lot zuzu31 for your review.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Happy Bubbles!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Super Day out @ Menjangan...!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were group of 7 (including an Infant, 2 over 55, 2 over 30 and 2 under 30), you get the point big group and specific requirements and needs.

I had done my fair share of research before mailing Sven, replies were prompt, specific, informative and accommodating. I had booked my stay at Tamam Sari and done my transport arrangements so I was looking only for a Diving Quote. The price i felt was a little Steep, BUT, for the day and attention and service my family got on the day of diving, i would have happily paid more.

2 of us were upgrading to Open Water, 2 of us doing 2 dives( first timers), 2 of us(Parent) for Snorkelling..first timers..and an infant to be taken care throughout the day by one of us being in the boat.

I must say lot of thing went right for my family to be able to enjoy as much as they did
- Instructors- Komang/ Eric/Nomazwe...other were fantastic...No attitude, totally accommodating of the big groups requirements (there were plenty :) ). Found good friends in all of them.

- pace of the trip was as per our requirement..my Mom has a phobia with water so took heer own sweet time, to begin to like it and then love it...all of the crew was extremely supportive.

- Our Openwater sessions with Komang were intense, he made sure we got hold of all the skills...

- Lunch @ Menjangan...Sandwitches and Rice, Coffee were all adequate and served with great care. Kudos...!!!

All in all a great day out, when travelling in such a big group with such mix of ages a lot of thing Can go wrong...but in our case with Bali Diving academy everything fell in to place perfectly. For which big CHEERS to everyone there.

Visited April 2014
BaliDivingAcademy, General Manager at Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear thesharma

It is great to hear you had a good time with us and you and your group enjoyed your short stay in Pemuteran.
We do always try our best to accommodate every ones needs and desires and we are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations.

Hopefully see you again in the future.

Happy Bubbles:-)
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving School with fabulous knowledgeable staff”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had the privilege of learning to Dive at Bali's Diving Academy Pemuteran and I highly recommend it if you're in Pemuteran Bali. It has a fabulous location on the Beach front at Hotel Taman Sari and the staff is phenomenal. Not only are they friendly, accommodating, approachable, and knowledgeable they're extremely patient. For students new to diving; especially if you have any hesitations or fears as I did Karen (one of the instructors) was perfect for me. She listened to my concerns, fears, prior experiences, and adjusted her teaching technique to work best with my comfort level. The only reason I'm now a Scuba Diver and LOVING it is because of Karen and the team at Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran. Thank you Karen for your expertise, knowledge, patience, amazing listening skills and caring so much. I hope to return back to Bali and dive again with you!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank JSFashionista
BaliDivingAcademy, General Manager at Bali Diving Academy Pemuteran, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear JSFashionista

Congratulations on passing your Open Water course with us, well done:-) And yes you are absolutely right, it is important to take your time and learn things in a proper controlled manner and don't rush things. The student dictates the pace in the end and we will always take the extra time needed for someone to overcome any problems that might occur. We don't believe in rushing through a course and get it done as fast as possible.

We wish you have a lot more positive diving experiences in the future and maybe see you again in one of our other locations?

Happy Bubbles!