“Dodgey Start but Good Dives”
Review of Kokak Dive Centre

Kokak Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Kokak Dive Centre is a PADI Certified center with highly experienced staff in the heart of Pemuteran. We regularly organize dive and snorkeling trips in the West of Bali and Menjangan Island, voted the best diving in Bali. Safety is the top priority for us, we offer courses for all ages and all levels, from intro dives to Dive Master. Affordable accommodation is available next door at Badini Homestay and Restaurant.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Dodgey Start but Good Dives”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I did 2 dives on Menjangan Island with Kokak dive and I was a bit sceptical at the start. They didn't check my certification nor did they even have a waiver. When it came time to get in the water my DM seemed competent and the dives themselves were good. Equipment was well maintained and had no issues. The dives were a good introduction to wall diving although I enjoyed most of my other dives around Bali more. Conditions were easy and if you're in the area, I would check out the island. Otherwise, I think there's as good diving elsewhere in Bali/Lombok.

Visited February 2013

Nuremberg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing Dive for good value”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

By luck we found Kokak Dive center while staying 4 nights in Pemuteran.
The staff is friendly and dive guides very skilled and relaxed. The equipment is quite new and well maintained.
The staff and guides are locals, so they really know the area, and they know how to dive as well.

When coming back to Pemuteran we will dive again with Kokak :).

Visited October 2012
Trafalgar South, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Great team of professionals”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I liked their patience with a scared novice who in the end couldn't do the intro dive and even when attempting snorkelling couldn't let go of the boat in open water.

They were all patient with me and didn't make fun. My husband had a great time on his first ever open water dive and the instructors and guides are fantastic.

Kadek is a wonderfully funny, patient and engaging instructor and Eddy is a barrel of laughs.

They are responsible and careful with their equipment and your safety, and don't cut corners.

I would go back again for sure if I was going to attempt diving again.

Visited January 2013
Veszprem, Hungary
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great dive center”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

During our stay at Badini Homestay we organized our divings with Kokak Dive which is next door. We had a great time with them. We had some dives at Pulau Menjangan and Pemuteran, but my personal favourite was Puri Jati. I love sea horses and Kadek (the manager of the dive centre) found some for me at Puri Jati.
Since we were the guests of Badini, our lunch was included. We could choose from chicken sandwich, fried rice or fried noodle.
The staff was really kind and helpful, everything went just perfectly.

Visited October 2012
Tasmania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kokak comes up with the goods”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Pleasant competent staff made our trips to Menjangan a breeze where we scuba dived - their prices are good and we had a great time with them.

Visited June 2012