We stayed here for 4 nights during our recent trip to Bali. The resort is simply stunning as it's based on a traditional Balinese temple and the gardens are beautiful. Our room was amazing and loved the dragon shower outside. The food was very good with a choice of Balinese or international and the beach cafe was great. The Main restaurant was good but service was a bit patchy at breakfast and also on the evening with the dance show. The staff and kitchen find it hard it cope with a rush of guests turning up. The diving at wener lau was also very good. Thoroughly recommend this resort for some R&R and it's worth the journey up to this part of Bali. The spa is well worth a visit or two as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the northern coast of the island, set amongst fragrant lotus and frangipani flowers, this splendid village consisting of Balinese pavilions overlooks the sea. Each ornate bungalow has hand-carved wooden folding doors, a tropical garden and an outdoor shower with a stone dragon: pure nirvana. Just like the sense of wellbeing imparted from the spa with its massage and other treatments in the best Balinese tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matahari Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Beach Resort And Spa
- Matahari Beach Hotel Pemuteran
- Matahari Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran