“Enjoyable stay”

Suka Sari Cottages & Warung
Ranked #7 of 50 Pemuteran B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Lovely and affordable lodging just across the street from a path leading you to the beach. Each room is it's own little bungalow with a comfortable bed and an outdoor bathroom/shower, which I loved. It's a simple room on a picturesque property filled with flowers. There is a small pool with loungers and a restaurant. The owner is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer G

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great clean rooms with lovely outdoor bathroom (there's a cover where it needs to be but it means you can shower whilst looking at the starry sky!) The bed was comfortable and it also has mosquito nets, not that I saw many mosquitos but for those who like to sleep in a net just in case! The swimming pool is lovely and all the staff are very friendly, they also have a restaurant with delicious food! I was eating somewhere else first then tried their dinner and realised I should have had dinner there every night! And they are just across the road from Macro Diving, Bali who I also recommend so it was perfect to just cross the road and go diving! I would definitely stay here again :)

Room Tip: I put average for noise level because I don't really remember, I was so tired every night from d...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shelley088
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Loved the bungalow style & outdoor shower. Lovely property very close to beach. The owner greeted us when we checked in. Food was good. Property had a pool too! Staff was friendly - would return for serenity - just found it homey!!!!

Room Tip: Spa was across the street - didn't mean to click that. All rooms were just awesome
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelingKim2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I did 3 days of diving in Macro Bali Dive Center and I read good comments on the hotel just in front . I stayed 6 nights in a single room with a/c, very comfortable, clean. There was a swimming pool, but warm like a bath. I didn't come for the pool anyway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mikhaël L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

let me start by saying we just booked the wrong hotel for us. we were looking for middle class hotel, with some creature comforts and easy access to the beach. not familiar with bali prices, we went for the (too) cheap option. the homestay is situated at a really busy road, nearby a mosque, with no direct access to the beach. it has a beautifull garden with a nice pool. however, the room was very dark, no cupboards for storage, no fridge, no outlets to charge our batteries for several cameras, phones, ipads. No bedside tables, no reading lights. wifi only works in the restaurant. outdoor bathroom with plenty mosquitos. so we walked away and went to the Adi Asri resort on the beach. see my other review for that

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tonvanhappen
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Suka Sari on 3 separate occasions. The Homestay is a fabulous spot to stay when visiting the NW of Bali, or having a stopover on the way to or from Java. On our last visit, on our way back from Java, I arrived quite ill. Suki, the owner, immediately made me ginger tea, from the ginger plant in his garden. He went out of his way to look after me. Suki and his staff are very helpful and pleasant. Suki is an intelligent man who is a perfect host and his knowledge of the area is unsurpassed. The rooms are comfortable and spotlessly clean. The restaurant is excellent and the fruit couldn't be fresher as it comes from the garden. They have the best Papaya juice in Bali! Thanks Suki.

Room Tip: Room number 1, is spacious with excellent air con.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bruce j
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This little bungalow village is perfectly looked after (western standard). A nice and clean swimming pool with sunbeds can be used to chill-out and relax. The accomodation is centrally located right next to a Supermarket, ATM, diving school, etc. It's only 100 meters away from the beach. The restaurant food is delicious and staff is extraordinary friendly. I would choose this hotel again

• Stayed: May 2014