“The best Diving Club in Permuteran !”

Dive Concepts Pemuteran
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Pemuteran
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was so scared of diving because of bad previous experiences,
And thanks to Nicolas and Gregoire from dive concept, I felt so secure that I loved to dive !
I loved it so much, that I decided to stay more to do my advanced open water SSI and my boyfriend did his Rescue Diver course there also.

The instructors are really professionals, they take time to explain everything, they really love what they do and they ll communicate their passion to you for sure ;)

If you want to have a safe and amazing diving experience, that's the place !

1  Thank MARICHATRIP

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Nice new homestay, clean, spacious and great view, nice pool area for hang out after diving. Staff are helpfull, diving in menjangan is nice and very easy with beautiful coral and no current. Great for beginners. My fave dive was the night dive in Jetty i did with Catherine, we saw many underwater alien only in less than 5m depth. lots of pipe fish, many beautiful worms and nudis. Also try challenging muck dive in Puri Jati, i love it even the waves was quite big but i know im in the safe hand.
Thanks to nico and nico (there was 2 nico in there) ,catherine for sharing knowledge about muck diving. she is the one u really need to take u if u are a muck lover. barbara for the girls talk and other kitchen staff.
The only thing i need to advice to nico is to add more menu in the restaurant.

2  Thank Arnelia5484
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed and i dived with this newly set up french operation in Pemuteran.
The resort was brand new and very carefully set up for a dive school and luxery
resort.They also cater for low budgets with dorm /share rooms-good idea for younger
dive trainees.
Good /new gear.well run dive operation well recommended if you are diving NW Bali.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Great place, great people, great diving!
We came first for a short initiation, and then we spent 2 days there and get the open water.
It was a great experience and I am looking forward to dive again in the USAB Liberty!
Et vive le Quebec libre tabernacle

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I dove just one day at Menjangan Island with Dive Concepts in Pemuteran but it was a great day. The day was well organized and the dive guide, Jerome, very enthusiastic and well versed in the local fish species. I would dive with them again however if you are looking for a new dive boat and a really good lunch you may want to look around. The boat they used a general tour boats with no tank holes or galley or toilets and it was really slow however I did not see a single dive-specific boat during our day so that may be the type everyone uses. I borrowed a BC and it was in good shape, I had my own regs etc. We were the only group on each site which was a nice bonus. I would definitely call Dive Concepts again and I DEFINITELY want to visit this s.