There's no wifi, no TV, no kettle, no phone and no cupboard.
Don't come here if you want all the mod-cons, come here if you just want to relax in a beautiful villa with a big wide sky above your open top bathroom where geckos chirp and butterflys glide about. The pool is magnificent - one way you look out over the beach and sea, the other way, huge mountains rise up into the sky. At night, the call to prayer from the mosque can be heard drifting in the air, but you're far enough away for it not to keep you awake. Long walks along the beach, snorkelling at your door and marvellous outdoor spaces to relax, read and take a beer.
Be warned, the bathroom shower spits and dribbles like an old man with prostate problems.
Don't eat in the restaurant. Breakfast is barely enough to fill a mouse's stomach.
The food is much better next door at Pondok Sari, plus they have wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Selini is located in the more secluded Northwestern tip of Bali, one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Right between, the calm blue Bali Sea and the idyllic backdrop of the lush volcanic mountain range of West Bali National Park, you will find a truer forgotten Bali. Natural beauty, large stretches of protected beach and shallow coral reefs that lies a few steps in front, and a Balinese traditional form of hospitality service, will ensure that you will rediscover peace along long days and calm nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Selini Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Selini Beach Hotel
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Bali/Pemuteran