Stayed two nights at the Amertha Villas, while in Pemuteran to snorkel. These villas have all the potential for greatness, but lack attention to detail. The setting is idyllic - oceanfront, mountains behind, with lots of real estate. Stayed in a one bedroom villa. Because the other adjoining villa was not rented (only 20% occupancy at time of stay), the private pool and outdoor living space was all ours. The room could have been cleaner (cobwebs in the reading nook), and grounds could have been better maintained. Perhaps because this was low season, staff were off and not attentive to maintenance. The onsite restaurant was adequate, and not overpriced. The restaurant staff were attentive and friendly. When asked to fill our the review of the villas at checkout, both the manager and reception staff watched, not allowing for honest feedback. This place could be amazing with more attention to detail. Would I go back? No. I must also temper my review, that this is the dry side of the island, which is not my favorite. I prefer green. The snorkeling trip was phenomenal, and well worth it. The 'sunset cruise' was in an outrigger canoe with no seat padding, and filthy water at the bottom. The 'captain' drives you out to look at the mountains, and you sit and wait for the sunset. Definitely not worth the $50 USD paid for the trip. If you only want to venture to Pemuteran for snorkeling, I suggest staying in Sanur or Kuta, and taking a long boat trip from there to snorkel Menjangan Island. Overall, Amertha has all the potential, but lack in execution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amertha Bali Villas is located in Pemuteran in the northwest corner of Bali. The exceptional oceanfront setting with lush tropical landscaping and spacious, private surroundings offers an idyllic and unforgettable vacation experience.The resort is near the holy Pulaki Agung Temple and many other ancient holy temples. Amertha Bali Villas is also just a short boat ride from Menjangan Island, world renowned for diving and snorkeling.Getting to Amertha Bali Villas is about a 3-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. If you wish, one of our English-speaking drivers can pick you up and drive you to Amertha in the air-conditioned comfort of our vehicles. This service is also available for group travelers. Along the way, your driver will give you a mini-tour as you drive by villages, pass sacred temples, and observe the ancient customs of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amertha Bali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amertha Bali Villas Hotel Pemuteran
- Amertha Bali Hotel
- Amertha Bali Boutique Hotel
- Amertha Bali Villas Pemuteran