We stayed for 5 nights in villa 15a, one of the older villa's closest to the road. Which gave some noise in the (early) morning. Better to select one of the villa's closer to the beach. The villa was great, next to a small pool, shared kitchen area, nice bedroom, bathroom, Balinese shower outside.The premises were well kept, a nice beachfront restaurant, prices very reasonable. A nice reef in front of the hotel. At first we felt 5 nights would be too long, but we would have liked to stay longer and will certainly come back when visiting Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amertha Bali Villas is located in Pemuteran in the northwest corner of Bali. The exceptional oceanfront setting with lush tropical landscaping and spacious, private surroundings offers an idyllic and unforgettable vacation experience.The resort is near the holy Pulaki Agung Temple and many other ancient holy temples. Amertha Bali Villas is also just a short boat ride from Menjangan Island, world renowned for diving and snorkeling.Getting to Amertha Bali Villas is about a 3-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. If you wish, one of our English-speaking drivers can pick you up and drive you to Amertha in the air-conditioned comfort of our vehicles. This service is also available for group travelers. Along the way, your driver will give you a mini-tour as you drive by villages, pass sacred temples, and observe the ancient customs of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amertha Bali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amertha Bali Villas Hotel Pemuteran
- Amertha Bali Hotel
- Amertha Bali Boutique Hotel
- Amertha Bali Villas Pemuteran