Not perfect but it is close to paradise. Very Nice room (not noisy as I read in reviews) and amazing bathroom!
Swimming pool, access to the sea (with snorkeling area that is 5 meters from the shore!!!), service, huge surface for very few bungalows, breakfast (not very big but very good), not crowded at all.... all this was perfect.
Negative: wifi access (it works sometimes!), price of restaurant (but you can find some cheap outside), rat in room (but they offered another room very rapidly).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pondok Sari is well known for its tropical garden, its traditional architecture and its shady trees on the sandy beach next to the calm sea. The Pondok Sari is built with love to artistic details with a relaxing flair and charming coziness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Hotel Pemuteran
- Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Resort And Spa
- Pondok Sari Beach Hotel
- Pondok Sari Beach Resort
- Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran