We stayed there 4 nights. WE had two rooms - family and deluxe room. Quite expensive, we payed over 800 EUR. Bungalows are very nice furnished in "Balinesian" rustical style - perfect focuse on each detail. Big problém is bathroom, which open space - nice, large, spacy - but you are divided from your neighbour bungalow by only 2,5m high wall, which does not reach to the ceiling - you can hear everything.
No hair dryer, no shampoo, just 2 small pcs. of soap.
Pool is quite small against the number of clients and you share it very often with divers taking training for their first dive.
Drinks at the restaurant are quite expensive,, in fact you pay the same like in Europe. Food is good, but twice or three times more expensive than outside the resort.
Nice swimming at the ocean, good chance for snorkeling but you should try a boat trip to islands - definitely nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pondok Sari is well known for its tropical garden, its traditional architecture and its shady trees on the sandy beach next to the calm sea. The Pondok Sari is built with love to artistic details with a relaxing flair and charming coziness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Hotel Pemuteran
- Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Resort And Spa
- Pondok Sari Beach Hotel
- Pondok Sari Beach Resort
- Pondok Sari Beach Bungalow Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran