All reviewsturtle hatcherydefinitely recommend this placethe owneramandaprotectionshorediveboatseabeachmenjanganbalikuta
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Reef Seen for 6 wonderful nights.
It couldn't have been more perfect. After a 4h drive from Kuta we were warmly welcomed and immediately felt at home. Our room was big, the bed was very comfy. The open air bathroom was clean.
The staff is super friendly and they try the very best with communication. We once had a problem with the air conditioning and they fixed it immediately. There is no breakfast buffet - which you wouldn't need. They prepare a fresh breakfast just for you. During the day they have small tasty snacks and delicious juices and soft drinks. Bar staff is also more than friendly.

Snorkeling the house reef is amazing. Other stunning reefs can easily be reached by boat.
The beach was very clean. We did a scuba introduction / scuba review dive with Amanda. She explained everything very clearly to us and helped me underwater!
I was a first time diver and after the dive I knew - I wanted to do the Open Water Diver Course,which I did. It was held by Adrian. He knows a lot about diving and it was great to benefit from his experience! He has a very calm way of diving/ explaining so I never felt pressured into something and never felt the need to hurry. Safety concerns under water were what held me from diving very long but with his help these concerns are no more. I feel very well educated. So Thank you Dive Parents.
So I can highly recommend to do any PADI course there!
My boyfriend was already an open water diver and he spoke very highly of the dive guides!

They don't serve dinner there but they recommend good places from cheap to more expensive but all did serve great food and drinks.
The spa at the resort offers good massages for a reasonable price.

So if you are looking for a calm, very relaxing and safe dive resort with competent and well trained dive instructors and guides - this is your place. If we ever come back to Bali I won't hesitate a second and book another stay there.
Thank you Amanda, Adrian and the rest of the stuff. We had the best time :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reef-Seen, Manager at Reef Seen Divers' Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Clara

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our dive resort with others here. Your kind words will reach all the staff who make Reef Seen what it is.

And of course we are delighted, proud diving parents to see you learn to appreciate the beauty of our underwater office safely.

We hope to see you both again someday soon.
Regards

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Great place, super convenient when you are diving. The staff is very nice and helpful, the breakfast is good (try the banana pancake!). Lunch and snacks are also offered.

The beds are comfortable and it is in a quiet location, we slept really well. The A/C was in top condition and also quiet.
It can get busy during the day but since you are probably diving or snorkeling that should not be a problem :)

We loved what they are doing about the environment and reef and turtle conservation.
I definitely recommend this place to divers and couples.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dktraveler2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

A group of 5 of us visited Reef Seen in Sept 2015. We were happy to find a well run and resort & dive centre. Amanda ,the boss, ran a very good dive deck. Our guide,Toni, was an excellent guide who new his business & found us many critters to video & photograph.The resort was very clean & tidy,rooms were great & the staff very friendly.
We all had a great time at Reef Seen and would recommend it to anyone wanting a good place to stay & dive

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Geoff S
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Lovely, basic accomodation in a beautiful garden with a stellar ocean view set right on the beach. The accomodation includes a standard breakfast - but the banana pancakes are highly recommended. Quite adequate lunches were also available to enjoy for a modest additional cost, all of the above served in the beachside restaurant. The rooms were basic, but meticulously cleaned every day, and quiet, including the air con which kept the room very comfortable. Although there are certainly more luxurious accomodations available in Pemuteran, we found this small hotel, with its quiet garden and beautiful ocean setting, as well as its long history of environmental and social commitment, to be the right choice for us. Very quiet. Nice energy. Good people. We would definitely recommend staying at Reef Scene.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bev Z
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

People were very nice and friendly! The room are clean and spacy! We really enjoyed the beach and the mentality of the resort! You can see the turtles and the house reef! Amanda and her husband are very kind and they help us to arrange our coming from Java! We also made a snorkeling tour with them and it was well organized! Only bemol is the price of activity, higher than usual in Bali but I assume that if you want security and quality, you have to pay the right price so no problem!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple