Follow the advise of BMR and let you pick you up to come to the Retreat. A driver who hasn’t been here before will get lost so nerves will avoid you to enjoy the splendid views on the road to BMR. The rooms, location, views are like promised on the website, the food in the restaurant is excellent and so is the breakfast.
We did some walks on our own, our host Richard Kaal, owner of BMR explained the road.
After Ubud and Lovina, it is nice to rediscover the other Bali we learned to know 25 years ago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Mountain Retreat is nestled high on the eastern slopes of Mt Batukaru in traditional Bali. An amazing outlook to the coast, a natural setting amongst the food forest and drinking water direct from a spring on the mountain. In one direction you can trek in the last true national park in Bali and in the other stroll through the sculptured rice fields. With comfortable accommodation and delicious meals in a truly traditional setting, Bali Mountain retreat is a unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Mountain Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mountain Retreat Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Mountain Retreat Tabanan