I stayed AT BMR for 3 nights in February and it has been one of my best stays ever and most certainly my best stay in Bali. Everything just works together smoothly, from the friendly staff, well-kept premises and amazing views to the outstandingly great food that is freshly prepared when you order. What I really appreciated was that the prices for the food are really friendly so you don't get the feeling of being locked in because you're too far away from any other restaurants. The best thing were my conversations with the owner Richard who often came down to the restaurant for a good chat, giving me tips for where to go and what to do. He and his staff always took time to listen to my questions and the whole retreat is simply very well organised. This truly is paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Mountain Retreat is nestled high on the eastern slopes of Mt Batukaru in traditional Bali. An amazing outlook to the coast, a natural setting amongst the food forest and drinking water direct from a spring on the mountain. In one direction you can trek in the last true national park in Bali and in the other stroll through the sculptured rice fields. With comfortable accommodation and delicious meals in a truly traditional setting, Bali Mountain retreat is a unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Mountain Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mountain Retreat Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Mountain Retreat Tabanan