The food here was consistently wonderful, and the day trips to the coast by bike, and the rice paddies and Sarinbuana Village, lead by Putu, were fun and interesting.
One (minor) complaint: the Aussie owner, Richard, has had a career as a folk singer, and in the dining area his CD's are in play at all times, it seems. Eco-lodge patrons come partly to experience the sights and sounds of nature! -- so give us a break from the constant CDs -- and adding a good gamelan recording to the mix would be welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Mountain Retreat is nestled high on the eastern slopes of Mt Batukaru in traditional Bali. An amazing outlook to the coast, a natural setting amongst the food forest and drinking water direct from a spring on the mountain. In one direction you can trek in the last true national park in Bali and in the other stroll through the sculptured rice fields. With comfortable accommodation and delicious meals in a truly traditional setting, Bali Mountain retreat is a unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Mountain Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mountain Retreat Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Mountain Retreat Tabanan