My daughter and I stayed here for three nights and absolutely loved it. What a wonderful getaway....we spent our days hiking, doing yoga, and just relaxing. It was really a perfect spot to just get away from it all. We found the food to be amazing...and so healthy! We also took part in some of the activities offered:
-- took massages, which were great
-- did the four hour hike with a trained guide. It was a really nice hike, just strenuous enough, and we learned so much
-- learned to make Bali flutes with "grandpa"
-- learned to make Hindu offerings
Everything was just really fun and interesting. The setting itself is beautiful, as well. We stayed in Buddha cabin for two nights then moved to Little Padi ( Buddha had already been booked). Both were nice but we preferred the openness of Buddha.
We would defiantly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the slopes of Mount Batukaru, Central Bali, you’ll find one of Bali’s best-kept secrets, a hidden eco-paradise only known by few but loved by many. If you’re lucky enough to nab one of Bali Eco Stay’s seven cozy bungalows, you’re sure to experience natural luxury like no other. On this vast owner-run and operated estate, guests are treated like family, personally welcomed and re-welcomed by the thoughtful founders and caretakers alike. Bali Eco Stay offers exciting experiences for guests of all ages, with plenty cultural and outdoor activities to enjoy. From traditional kite making to trekking in lush Balinese rice terraces, it is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with nature. The best part is, you won’t have to go far; the resort’s land is like no other. Just minutes from your doorstep is a private waterfall where you can bathe, undisturbed, in the pure spring waters of Mount Batukaru. Wander the property and you’ll find charming bales nestled by the riverbank, a natural swimming pool, serene spa, and Bali Eco Stay’s very own Food Forest, teasing your appetite for the delicious meal ahead. Chef Minni’s home cooking is a thing of art, combining locally-grown organic ingredients with a touch of Balinese flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Bungalows Tabanan