Our family of 5 (3 kids aged 7, 5 & 3) stayed for 3 nights in the Harvest Bungalow and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We loved the room - plenty of space to spread out and play games or read on the day bed overlooking the rice fields. The kids werent interested in doing the activities or going for long walks. Instead we used our time here to unplug - there are no TVs and we resisted the urge to connect to wifi - went for short walks through the rice fields, swam in the river, built gardens for the fairies and just chilled. It was great being able to drink fresh spring water and eat vegetables straight from the on site gardens. It's a wonderful facility, committed to environmentally sustainable tourism and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the slopes of Mount Batukaru, Central Bali, you’ll find one of Bali’s best-kept secrets, a hidden eco-paradise only known by few but loved by many. If you’re lucky enough to nab one of Bali Eco Stay’s seven cozy bungalows, you’re sure to experience natural luxury like no other. On this vast owner-run and operated estate, guests are treated like family, personally welcomed and re-welcomed by the thoughtful founders and caretakers alike. Bali Eco Stay offers exciting experiences for guests of all ages, with plenty cultural and outdoor activities to enjoy. From traditional kite making to trekking in lush Balinese rice terraces, it is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with nature. The best part is, you won’t have to go far; the resort’s land is like no other. Just minutes from your doorstep is a private waterfall where you can bathe, undisturbed, in the pure spring waters of Mount Batukaru. Wander the property and you’ll find charming bales nestled by the riverbank, a natural swimming pool, serene spa, and Bali Eco Stay’s very own Food Forest, teasing your appetite for the delicious meal ahead. Chef Minni’s home cooking is a thing of art, combining locally-grown organic ingredients with a touch of Balinese flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Bungalows Tabanan