Our family of four children aged 13 to 5 had a wonderful stay at your incredibly natural and beautiful place. It was the Bali experience we wanted to have: living right at the terraced rice fields on the refreshingly cool mountain side, soaking in the lovely green environment and fabulous bungalow, hanging out over delicious meals at the restaurant/lounge that feels like a giant tree-house with amazing views, spending unrushed time with each other, and being with your estimable Balinese staff who gave us so much with their meticulous service, gentle smiles and patient teaching. Particularly memorable were the kite-making and flying them right out on the padi hilltop, making flutes and a keepsake box, wood carving, going on nature walks in the forest and to the waterfall, and gazing at the starry night sky that was simply magical. Experiencing nature and people at their best!! We'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the slopes of Mount Batukaru, Central Bali, you’ll find one of Bali’s best-kept secrets, a hidden eco-paradise only known by few but loved by many. If you’re lucky enough to nab one of Bali Eco Stay’s seven cozy bungalows, you’re sure to experience natural luxury like no other. On this vast owner-run and operated estate, guests are treated like family, personally welcomed and re-welcomed by the thoughtful founders and caretakers alike. Bali Eco Stay offers exciting experiences for guests of all ages, with plenty cultural and outdoor activities to enjoy. From traditional kite making to trekking in lush Balinese rice terraces, it is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with nature. The best part is, you won’t have to go far; the resort’s land is like no other. Just minutes from your doorstep is a private waterfall where you can bathe, undisturbed, in the pure spring waters of Mount Batukaru. Wander the property and you’ll find charming bales nestled by the riverbank, a natural swimming pool, serene spa, and Bali Eco Stay’s very own Food Forest, teasing your appetite for the delicious meal ahead. Chef Minni’s home cooking is a thing of art, combining locally-grown organic ingredients with a touch of Balinese flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Bungalows Tabanan