Brought the wife & early teenage daughter and her friend for a week and I had a conference during the last 2 days. The grounds and pools are very pleasant and there is an ambiance of old Bali as part of the resort is built around ancient Balinese ruins. The other obvious star attractions are the stunning golf course and also the Tanah Lot Temple which is definitely a 'wow factor'! Positioned in the distance beyond the Cliff Tops which frame the golf course, jutting out into the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. Quite a scene. We stayed in a Private Villa which was great for us as the girls could stay in their own Villa within our own private walled courtyard with our Villa close across the courtyard. All securely private with a splash pool and a large terrace overlooking the golf course and the sea in the distance. The girls also had their own private smaller terrace where they had breakfast a few times. All in all, this is a stunning resort and very chilled. Whilst it was probably the most impressive resort we have stayed in to date, strangely I still think there was something missing and I think the girls would have got bored if we stayed longer. Service was just OK considering the high-end price which sets the expectation of high-end service. For this reason a score of 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan