To describe our stay at the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali in less than 2,000 words would be unfair to this magnificent hotel. Words them self do not do it justice.
If there is someplace in the world we all have to visit before we die then this is the place. Unquestionably so! We stayed for 8 days/nights in the lap of luxury and were treated like royalty by all of the staff we came into contact with during our stay. The hardest part of holiday was saying goodbye to the resort and the friendly staff who worked there.
Guests from every level of society were all treated the same way by those tireless workers at the resort. There is only one class as far as they are concerned and that is that every one is 'equally special'. They endlessly and genuinely went out of their way to ensure we had a great relaxing time.
We had a minor problem with our room, through no fault of the resort. The Duty Manager, Mr. Made Sunantera, when advised by his staff, took immediate action and contacted us to offer us a choice of rooms as an alternative. He was professional, decisive, friendly and was seen to genuinely assist us where he could. He even arranged for a special plate of hand made chocolates to be delivered to our new room. Thank you so much Made for your kindness.
In all our years of traveling we have never came across a more complete package of luxury totally driven towards and by the guest, as provided by Pan Pacific Nirwana. NEVER!
We don't need to highlight the many pristine swimming pools, the water slides, restaurants, the Day Spa, the gob smacking views, the manicured 132 odd hectares, the golf course, glorious uninterrupted sun sets, the service, the food, the super attentive staff, the luxury rooms, the free shuttle bus, efficient working air-conditioning to rooms and public buildings and the list really does go on and on. We would require another 2,000 words just do these things justice too.
However, if we were to consider a couple of words best describing the Pan Pacific Nirwana it would have to be Management & Staff (yes that's 3 words). Without this precious resource the Pan Pacific Nirwana would just be another 5 star hotel. As far as we are concerned Pan Pacific Nirwana has an entitlement to 'another' star for this resource alone. Well done!
Would we ever return? Try and stop us....................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan