“One of my best hotel stays!”

Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Tabanan
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed here with my family while we visited bali for a family vacation and it was simply fantastic. The resort compound is simply beautiful and huge. You can take a nice walk around the complex or you could relax at one of the many open "huts" one the shoreline that are free for anyone to use. They also have a very nice swimming pool and a golf course for anyone that is interested.

The price of the services inside the resort are also more than reasonable. You can get drinks at the Sunset lounge as low as 3 dollars which comes with complementary snacks. I spent hours at the Sunset Lounge with a drink and a book. That was my favorite place to relax. They have a dinner buffet which is expensive but they also have normal restaurants that are not expensive where most of the dishes are under 15 dollars.

The location is nice if you are the kind of person that likes to be somewhere where it is quite. It is unlike Kuta and there is really nothing nearby. But if you aren't the kind of person that likes the loud busy atmosphere of Kuta then this may be one of the best places you will find.

Pan Pacific was a comfortable stay and i would definitely come back when i visit bali again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jaeha L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,946)

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed for one night with my kid, and we both love their lagoon pool,spend almost a whole day there. Order food from room service, kids steak was very delicious and sop buntut was excellent. villas is very private and comfort

Thanks for the warm welcome

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights for a friends birthday and played golf . He has his wife and 2 x children who loved the short walk to Talalot and the pool with waterslide etc. I went there as a single and met up with them . Service was very good and even though there was a discrepancy with my booking the duty manager fixed it up in 5 minutes. It was also another nice touch to give my friend a golf voucher for his birthday as we had booked 9 night accommodation and 3 rounds of golf for this trip. Rooms were turned down every night , clean tidy and very roomy. Only slight disappointment was the range available for dinner at the different restaurants. Would highly recommend even for families but it is expensive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We returned recently from the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali after having a very special personal celebration. I hosted 40+ people and had booked 17 rooms at this most beautiful resort. I had contemplated others prior, but have returned knowing that without doubt this was the best decision I have made. Despite the spectatular views this resort has to offer, I was completely blow away with the services I received - nothing was too much for them to do. Everything I had asked for which were planned and/or last minute unplanned (happens when you have a large group) was done for me.
The airport valet was friendly and courteous. The check-in process/procedures were easy, we were escorted to our rooms and explained where everything was. The rooms were neat and tidy (albeit in need of maintenance). The restaurants offer a wide variety of cuisines and you will generally get what you want to eat at this hotel. The pools were fantastic, and the kids (we had about 10 in this group) really enjoyed the 54 mtr slide in one of the lower pools. The kids club is really good, and the fact that most of us didnt even see our kids for the 6 nights we were there, is testament to the fact that they had a really great time and were really well taken care off.
At the pool(s) there were ample bed at the pool available, and the service was quick and fast...

The events that I hosted on the 8th, 9th & 11th were really special.... Each party was in a different location, with different decorations offering us a different view of this spectacular property. The food was excellent.. The team was able to accomodate last minute changes with a smile on their face.

This was one of the most wonderful holidays of my life, and while I hosted this event, I also must admit it was one of the best I have ever attended, and I can only attribute this to the wonderful team that made it happen for me... I have special thanks to pass along to the team...

Michelle Ng - who made sure that I selected the Pan Pacific for my event
Intan Indrayanti - who made all the reservations and worked through the initial planning
Ketut Sudigama - the events manager who made the past week one of the most memorable of my life. He and his team (Yuli Anthari) did everything we had asked for and MORE.... I am indebted to you for what you pulled off for me.

Thank you all once again. When I come to Bali next, I will go nowhere else but to the Pan Pacific...

Room Tip: The golf view rooms are slightly different from the rest of the rooms in terms of amenities and desi...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Hotel is a real oasis in Bali. We stayed here for 11 nights and trust me we had a hard time leaving. We are ussually curious travellers that like to see as much as possible of every place we visit. But while staying in this hotel we struggled to go out. We did visit Kuta, Seminyakc Nusa dua and all the beaches, just to come back to the hotel with the conclusion we had made the perfect choice. If you are a family, this is heaven for kids.
The pool area is fantastic and is very safe and super controlled by the staff.
We do not play golf, but trust me I was very tempted by the gorgeousness of this golf course.
Two constructive complaits from my side:
One regards cleaning service. We stayed in a suite for 12 days and I noticed that they would not move things to clean. Also, on newyears eve they placed two complimentary cupcakes with frosting in our room, wich we did not eat and they stayed melting in the table for 6 days!!

Second complain regards a loss. Me and my boyfriend took a massage during wich I handed two rings to the masseuse. She kindly placed them in my bathrobe . Unfortunately at the end of the massage I forgot to collect them. It was 10 pm and they were closing so I called them the day after. the bathrobe had been sent to laundry and my rings were never found. My fault, of course. But I had hope they would have been found, for the spa was closing and nobody else was there but the staff. I thought the spa staff checked before closing : I was then very confident the laundry staff would have checked before wasing and would have found it .
That was not the case. Again..stupid me for leaving them.
What really disappointed me was that I asked everyday for updates and everyday I was told that there was an insvestigation going on and that the dutty manager would have gotten back to me. The duty manager never did get back to me, despite of the fact that i even wrote an email explaining the details.
I believe they were a little bit short in showing concern and consideration about this matter. It would have been nice if somebody had contacted me asking for details about my loss, a descritpion of the items etc, to at least reassure me they were doing their best to find them.

Apart form this, we truly enjoyed our stay here.

Having said so, the place is outstanding.

1  Thank pototito
IvanCasadevall, General Manager at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Pan Pacific Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Pan Pacific Nirwana Resort in Bali and sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We value your time and energy since our guests' perspective is very important to us and so is your constructive feedback, for our team as well as for readers and visitors from all around the world alike.

First of all, I would like to highlight your very positive ratings in relation to our resort being an oasis in Bali, our fantastic pool area that is very safe, coordinated by our pool attendants and heaven for the young travelers. On the other hand, it is with much regret that I have acknowledged your constructive feedback about our housekeeping service lacking of attention to details and the unfortunate case of the missing rings. Please accept our most sincere apologies for all inconveniences caused on behalf of all our associates, we are all still very sadden by this situation.

With regards to the housekeeping points, we would like to thank you for your feedback as we have already emphasized and retrained our room attendants to pay more attention to details when cleaning and tidying the rooms. Your points are very valid and we have taken them on board immediately. As per the lost rings’ case, it seems clearly that there was a miscommunication issue between our Duty Managers and our Spa team when reaching out to you personally. Let me reassure you that we did take this matter very seriously and we indeed conducted an internal investigation involving interviews with several associates but also a thorough examination of the Spa public areas as well as our laundry equipment and its filters in order to locate the lost items. Unfortunately we did not succeed in our research and we are very sorry for that. I am personally very surprised to hear that nobody managed to revert back to you as the management team was well aware of the situation. I believe our Director of Rooms, Pak Romy, is already in touch with you to resolve this case and provide the details of our report.

Once again, thank you for sharing your point of view with our readers, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences during your stay and please contact our Director of Rooms romy.mansoer@panpacific.com or me directly on ivan.casadevall@panpacific.com and we will make sure that you will have a memorable experience in our resort on your next visit.

Look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort.

With kind regards

Ivan Casadevall

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We brought in the new year at the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort and it was a wonderful experience. The Resort is extremely beautiful and picturesque with an awesome view of the Tanah Lot Temple. The resort also has a huge swimming pool area with water slides and the kids area is also well equipped with its own kiddie pool. Needless to say the golf course is gorgeous, especially the area where the sea separates the two holes. We thoroughly enjoyed the New Year themed "Alice in Nirwanaland" party, and the resort's efforts in organizing the same were highly commendable. My only regret was that we didn't say longer and will definitely visit the resort again.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Great venue if you like golf, food great, staff great. Spa and alcohol expensive. Bali not impressive from the parts we saw but limited excursions. Loads of nicer places in Philippines and weather in dec more reliable we had almost 2 consecutive days of rain starting new years eve

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tabanan
4 mi away
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
WakaGangga
WakaGangga
#1 of 13 in Tabanan

Been to Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort? Share your experiences!