This is truly one of the best hotel I have ever stayed, exceed my expectation. This is the 4th time i spent my vacation in Bali, I have stayed more than 10 different hotels, small or big, mountain or seaside, rice field or cliff side, romantic or contury style or Yogi resport, there should not be anything surprise me. But Pan Pacific really bring me surprisingly good experience again. From the website, the thing attract me is the direct view to the signature scene of Bali, Tanah Lot, though i usually is not so much in such big hotel, i still make my reservation. And from the first night when we arrived till we left, everything about this hotel enlight my stay, you can see that the hotel management try everything to make the guest comfortable, the room, the garden, the pools, the restarant, etc. what i would like to highlight here is the beautiful seaview we have during the breakfast, the wonderful drink we had in the sunset bar where you can relax after a full stay sun tan by the pool or sightseeing, and the delicious tapas they serve if you are tired of the big crowns in the buffet restaraunt. and last but not least, the massage you can enjoy in their spa. this is truly the best spa i ever experienced. So, all in all, everything is fine, and if possible, we will re-visit the hotel again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan