“marvellous view and service”

Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Tabanan
shanghai
“marvellous view and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is truly one of the best hotel I have ever stayed, exceed my expectation. This is the 4th time i spent my vacation in Bali, I have stayed more than 10 different hotels, small or big, mountain or seaside, rice field or cliff side, romantic or contury style or Yogi resport, there should not be anything surprise me. But Pan Pacific really bring me surprisingly good experience again. From the website, the thing attract me is the direct view to the signature scene of Bali, Tanah Lot, though i usually is not so much in such big hotel, i still make my reservation. And from the first night when we arrived till we left, everything about this hotel enlight my stay, you can see that the hotel management try everything to make the guest comfortable, the room, the garden, the pools, the restarant, etc. what i would like to highlight here is the beautiful seaview we have during the breakfast, the wonderful drink we had in the sunset bar where you can relax after a full stay sun tan by the pool or sightseeing, and the delicious tapas they serve if you are tired of the big crowns in the buffet restaraunt. and last but not least, the massage you can enjoy in their spa. this is truly the best spa i ever experienced. So, all in all, everything is fine, and if possible, we will re-visit the hotel again next time.

Room Tip: try to ask them not to give a room too close to breakfast room which might be a bit noisy in the mor...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Qijia F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed at the Pan Pacific Nirwana for 2 nights with my family in Jan 2014. This is a once a year thing that we do and Pan Pacific Nirwana has always been our hotel of choice mainly because of the scenic view and beautiful golf course. This is also the best location to enjoy the most romantic sunset ever.

The Staff are always smiling and ever accomodating. I noticed this year that the level of service has been brought up to an even higher level. The hotel accomodated 1 of my family members very early check in and airport pick up without much hassles and I would like to Thank them for the excellent Service !

The quality of food has also improved dramatically. The grill restaurant offering traditional Balinese dance was quite an experience, and I could not find fault with my stay at the Pan Pacific Nirwana.

Keep up the good work ! and We will be back again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Andrew Y
Karratha, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We booked in for a 4 night stay and it was one of our best holidays we've had. Despite some minor issues with our room, the front office manager (Ngurah) was very professional and friendly in resolving our issue. Overall all the staff around this huge hotel are very friendly. We were greeted by everyone when walking around the grounds of this hotel. The staff are always willing to help above and beyond their normal work. The pools and water slide are great for kids. We tried all the different restaurants and bars in this place and the food was good. The prices are very reasonable as well. We are already planning our next holiday to this place. I must say I was really impressed with this place. A great place for families with young kids.

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Shan W
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family and friends over the CNY period while we visited Bali for a family vacation and it was simply fantastic. The views were scenic and serene.

The kids enjoyed the swimming pools facilities especially the slides.

On the down side, breakfast was a constant "shoo-ing" away of house flues if you choose to dine outside (for a better view); otherwise it will be a memorable experience.

Pan Pacific was a relax stay and I would definitely come back when I visit Bali again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

We stayed at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali for 4 days to play golf. The service of the staff are excellent. The food served at the Tapas Bar are good too. Breakfast spread are ok.

The golf course is memorable. I am happy that I could hit the ball across the ocean at Hole 7, The Signature hole. My partner scored a par for the hole. Nirwana Bali Golf Course is one of the good golf courses that I have played in Asia. I will definitely go back again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

My husband and myself spent Christmas at this magnificent resort and we could not have asked for better service. The staff are so welcoming and their customer service is impeccable - The golf course is world class and a wonderful course to have a few rounds of golf (although it is quite pricey) but well worth the experience, and the views are absolutely breathtaking. The only downside would be that the resort is a little isolated but if you wish to visit Kuta or Seminyak the resort bus will take you there and pick you up later in the day. Weather was great as we only had 2 days of torrential rain which was to be expected as it was the rainy season but the other 10 days were sun and more sun! The breakfast is really something as there are so many tasty dishes to try and every nationality is catered for. The cooking class was great fun as we also got to eat the yummy food we cooked. We would recommend the resort to families as the kids are well catered for too!

Room Tip: Ground floor room opposite the pools was a great position.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Rogandpeebs27
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed here for 10 nights in Dec 2013 with our two kids (11 & 8) and seriously LOVED it!! The staff are all so beautiful & friendly & loved making us feel very welcome - the facilities are second to none with breathtaking views, immaculate gardens, the best lagoon-styled pools we have ever seen with a 54mtr water-slide that provided unlimited entertainment for our two kids (& at times us). We also partook in the baby turtle release and a great bike tour through the local village with our guide, Nuartu. I also have to say the Pool Grill is now one of my top favourite restaurants!
We'd return in a heart-beat and hopefully will get the chance again soon!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sami S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tabanan
W Bali - Seminyak
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,370 reviews
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
#15 of 55 in Jimbaran

Been to Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort? Share your experiences!