We stayed 8 nights in an ocean view room no. 444. From the moment we arrived the resort operated like a well oiled machine. The staff are, to a man (woman) superb. Nothing is too much trouble and all done with a sunny smile.
Our room was spotlessly clean with all the amenities you could wish for. A slight musty smell due to the room not being aired but soon disappeared once the sliding doors were opened a few times. Pool area is magnificent with many pool side beds, lounges and umbrellas available with towels all supplied. The slides are good for a laugh. Most of our meals were taken around the pool bar with the carnivore pizza and Bali satays the favourites. Happy Hour between 6 & 7pm is the perfect way to end a day around the pool. If you are early enough you can score a Bali Hut over looking the ocean where there is a beautiful sea breeze.
If a relaxing holiday is what you need this is the place to be with shuttle buses available for those requiring a day out shopping in Kuta or Seminyak.
The Spa and Wellness Centre was amazing where once again the staff were very professional and the treatments outstanding. Be warned though - book early to avoid disappointment.
Overall the whole experience was faultless and we would love to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan