I stayed for one week with my wife from February 9 to the 15th.
The room faced the yard of the atmosphere which was calm and settled down with the pool garden view.There is an independent shower room, and daily cleaning of the tub was also large and clean.
The meal was a buffet every morning, a kind with European food, a local food, Japanese-style food, Chinese, etc. of dish was located in a line, and fruit, fresh juice, etc.Moreover, service was also good and satisfied offer of café and tea, exchange of a plate, etc.Lunch and supper have two restaurants the Poolside and Italian besides main one which take breakfast.Poolside mainly BQ and Italian they were a light knob and beer, and wine. Although every restaurant is a satisfying dish and service, it is unavoidable that a charge is slightly higher than the inside of a town.
About 1 hour of locations of a hotel in this golf course by car from shopping quarter. Walking to Tanah Lot temple, the surroundings are a good place where a rural landscape spreads about 30 minutes. Shopping and sightseeing may not be suitable for the target traveler.Since golf was the purpose, we were the highest locations. We played golf six around a course by five of seven days which stayed.The caddie was bright, could also speak halting Japanese and was able to do the pleasant play.
Although it was the rainy season, it rained in the dead of night, and it did not rain during the happy play.It was the first time in Bali Island. I would like to stay at this hotel very much then again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and TravelUp so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan