We bought a deal for the Pan Pacific for a restful holiday and were not disappointed. On arrival it seems that you are in the middle of nowhere, luxurious but isolated. It depends on what you were after. There are enough shops and local restaurants over at the temple to supply all basic needs and Bali shopping experiences. You can wander over through the golf course to have dinner watching the sunset or a quick and simple lunch. The temple is beautiful at any time of day and the ever present ocean changes constantly. No beach but plenty of pool to choose from with day beds and shady spots to swim. We had a lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and cooking class as well as massages and breakfast included in our deal and each was generous and graciously provided. Book ahead to get the times you want. We used the shuttle to Kuta and Seminyak to do some Bali sightseeing and the taxi back from Seminyak at night was good value. It does take 40 min to Seminyak and 1 1/2 hours to Kuta in traffic but the spacious peacefull surrounds at the Pan Pacific have their own charm to compensate for the distance to " civilisation " . Our room was golf view which kept my husband occupied during rest time but is was easy to find a cool shady place to watch the surf or have a happy hour cocktail or two. The room was spacious and cool with a lovely bathroom and balcony and comfortable bed and lounge chair. We were a couple but there were plenty of families with young children who although enjoying themselves did not intrude on our privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan